Job description: The Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for utilizing the nursing process to provide safe, age-appropriate, direct and indirect patient care, while practicing within the scope of practice of the Oregon State Board of Nursing.
Minimum of one year recent experience in an acute care setting preferred.
Additional OR requirements:
- One (1) year experience as a Circulating Nurse in the OR, or completion of approved didactic pre-operative nursing class required. Scrubbing experience preferred.
- One (1) year CVOR and/or ICU experience preferred.
**This position required an on-call rotation**
This position is not a new graduate position.
Bottom Line Requirements:
1. 1 year experience as a Circulating Nurse in the OR.
2. Scrubbing experience.
3. 1 year CVOR and/or ICU experience.
4. Stable employment history.
Candidates must meet all of the above requirements to be considered. If you DO NOT meet the requirements above, or if you have applied for this position through other means, including with another recruiter, DO NOT send your resume. All qualified candidates will be contacted right away.
For consideration, you must act now! Interviews are being scheduled. Send resume 24/7 in MS
Word format only. Place the full job title in the subject line and send to:
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Click to copy
Just contact Customer Support.
Why list Cardiac Surgery RN on eBay Classifieds? It's Free, Friendly & Local